- 7 Powerful Cybersecurity Skills the Energy Sector Needs Mostby Pam Baker Contributing Writer on June 22, 2021 at 2:50 pm
Those looking to join the fight might want to polish up or acquire some (or all) of these hottest skills on the market.
- Does Your Cyberattack Plan Include a Crisis Communications Strategy? 5 Tips to Get Startedby Ted Birkhahn President, HPL Cyber on June 22, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Don't overlook crisis communications in your cybersecurity incident response planning.
- Did Companies Fail to Disclose Being Affected by SolarWinds Breach?by Jai Vijayan Contributing Writer on June 21, 2021 at 10:35 pm
The SEC has sent out letters to some investment firms and publicly listed companies seeking information, Reuters says.
- Software-Container Supply Chain Sees Spike in Attacksby Robert Lemos Contributing Writer on June 21, 2021 at 9:55 pm
Attackers target companies' container supply chain, driving a sixfold increase in a year, aiming to steal processing time for cryptomining and compromise cloud infrastructure.
- Data Leaked in Fertility Clinic Ransomware Attackby Dark Reading Staff on June 21, 2021 at 9:31 pm
Reproductive Biology Associates says the data of 38,000 patients may have been compromised in the April cyberattack.
- Baltimore County Public Schools' Ransomware Recovery Tops $8Mby Dark Reading Staff on June 21, 2021 at 8:09 pm
The school district has spent seven months and a reported $8.1 million recovering from the November attack.