- FragAttacks Foil 2 Decades of Wireless Securityby Robert Lemos Contributing Writer on August 6, 2021 at 9:40 pm
Wireless security protocols have improved, but product vendors continue to make implementation errors that allow a variety of attacks.
- Researchers Call for 'CVE' Approach for Cloud Vulnerabilitiesby Kelly Jackson Higgins Executive Editor at Dark Reading on August 6, 2021 at 3:40 pm
New research suggests isolation among cloud customer accounts may not be a given -- and the researchers behind the findings issue a call to action for cloud security.
- HTTP/2 Implementation Errors Exposing Websites to Serious Risksby Jai Vijayan Contributing Writer on August 6, 2021 at 1:00 am
Organizations that don't implement end-to-end HTTP/2 are vulnerable to attacks that redirect users to malicious sites and other threats, security researcher reveals at Black Hat USA.
- CISA Launches JCDC, the Joint Cyber Defense Collaborativeby Kelly Jackson Higgins Executive Editor at Dark Reading on August 6, 2021 at 12:55 am
"We can't do this alone," the new CISA director told attendees in a keynote at Black Hat USA today.
- Incident Responders Explore Microsoft 365 Attacks in the Wildby Kelly Sheridan Staff Editor, Dark Reading on August 5, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Mandiant experts discuss the novel techniques used to evade detection, automate data theft, and achieve persistent access.
- Researchers Find Significant Vulnerabilities in macOS Privacy Protectionsby Robert Lemos Contributing Writer on August 5, 2021 at 4:15 pm
Attacks require executing code on a system but foil Apple's approach to protecting private data and systems files.