INFORMATION SYSTEMS MADE SIMPLE
- Russia Planning Cyberattacks on Ukraine's Energy Gridby Becky Bracken, Editor, Dark Reading on September 26, 2022 at 6:32 pm
Ukraine military intelligence says Russia is planning cyberattacks on the country's energy sector, as well as against allies including Poland and the Baltic states.
- Cyber Threat Alliance Extends Membership to 6+ Leading Cybersecurity Companieson September 26, 2022 at 4:01 pm
CTA now has 36 members headquartered in 11 countries who follow cyber activities across the world, showing cybersecurity industry members realize the value in collaboration.
- Samsung Fails Consumers in Preventable Back-to-Back Data Breaches, According to Federal Lawsuiton September 26, 2022 at 2:45 pm
Company unnecessarily collected consumers' personal data and failed to safeguard it, suit alleges, leading to two back-to-back data breaches.
- How Quantum Physics Leads to Decrypting Common Algorithmsby Karen Spiegelman, Features Editor on September 26, 2022 at 2:00 pm
YouTuber minutephysics explains how Shor's algorithm builds on existing formulae like Euclid's algorithm and Fourier transforms to leverage quantum superpositioning and break encryption.
- Should Hacking Have a Code of Conduct?by Haris Pylarinos, Founder and CEO, Hack The Box on September 26, 2022 at 2:00 pm
For white hats who play by the rules, here are several ethical tenets to consider.
- We're Thinking About SaaS the Wrong Wayby Michael Bargury, CTO & Co-Founder, Zenity on September 26, 2022 at 1:38 pm
Many enterprise applications are built outside of IT, but we still treat the platforms they're built with as point solutions.