- Alexa, Disarm the Victim's Home Security Systemby Kelly Jackson Higgins Executive Editor at Dark Reading on November 24, 2020 at 8:50 pm
Researchers who last year hacked popular voice assistants with laser pointers take their work to the next level.
- Cloud Security Startup Lightspin Emerges From Stealthby Kelly Sheridan Staff Editor, Dark Reading on November 24, 2020 at 7:35 pm
The startup, founded by former white-hat hackers, has secured a $4 million seed round to close security gaps in cloud environments.
- US Treasury's OFAC Ransomware Advisory: Navigating the Gray Areasby Jason Bevis & Kevin Adams-Romano VP of Awake Labs / Incident Response Specialist at Awake Security on November 24, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Leveraging the right response strategy, following the regulations, and understanding the ransom entity are the fundamentals in any ransomware outbreak.
- What's in Store for Privacy in 2021by Robert Lemos Contributing Writer on November 24, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Changes are coming to the privacy landscape, including more regulations and technologies.
- Printers' Cybersecurity Threats Too Often Ignoredby Shivaun Albright Chief Technologist of Print Security, HP Inc. on November 24, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Remote workforce heightens the need to protect printing systems against intrusion and compromise.
- Security Researchers Sound Alarm on Smart Doorbellsby Jai Vijayan Contributing Writer on November 23, 2020 at 11:05 pm
A new analysis of 11 relatively inexpensive video doorbells uncovered high-risk vulnerabilities in all of them.