INFORMATION SYSTEMS MADE SIMPLE
cns247 security news
- Beating the Odds: 3 Challenges Women Face in the Cybersecurity Industryby Shikha Kothari, Senior Security Adviser, Eden Data on February 1, 2023 at 6:00 pm
Companies need to be aware of the work culture they foster. Diversity and inclusion aren't just buzzwords. Increasing female visibility and improving female mentoring to help women enter and advance within the cybersecurity industry are key steps forward.
- Gem Security Emerges From Stealth With $11M, Unveils Cloud TDIR Platform for Faster Response to Cloud Threatson February 1, 2023 at 4:05 pm
Gem Security provides the world's first holistic approach for Cloud TDIR, bridging the gap between cloud complexity and security operations.
- Command-Injection Bug in Cisco Industrial Gear Opens Devices to Complete Takeoverby Nate Nelson, Contributing Writer, Dark Reading on February 1, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Two security holes — one particularly gnarly — could allow hackers the freedom to do as they wish with the popular edge equipment.
- Contrast Security Launches Alliance Program to Change the Way Customers Scale Their Security Solutionson February 1, 2023 at 3:45 pm
The Security Innovation Alliance (SIA) empowers customers to create holistic security programs by leveraging robust end-to-end integration partnerships.
- Fortra's Terranova Security 2022 Gone Phishing Tournament Results Reveal Large Organizations at Highest Risk of Compromising Dataon February 1, 2023 at 3:08 pm
Findings underscore security awareness training that leverages practical, hands-on exercises is essential to creating a security-aware culture.
- KnowBe4 to Offer $10,000 to Black Americans in Cybersecurity Scholarshipon February 1, 2023 at 3:00 pm
KnowBe4 partners with the Center for Cyber Safety and Education to support Black Americans in recognition of Black History Month to help further education.