INFORMATION SYSTEMS MADE SIMPLE
- MITRE Engenuity & Cybrary Surpass 25,000 Users in MITRE ATT&CK Defender Certification Programon December 6, 2021 at 11:02 pm
The program helps close the skill gap to enable defenders to gain the advantage over cyber adversaries.
- Microsoft Seizes Malicious Websites Used by Prolific Chinese APT Groupby Dark Reading Staff, Dark Reading on December 6, 2021 at 10:05 pm
The so-called Nikel cyber espionage attack group - aka APT15, Vixen Panda, KE3CHANG, Royal APT, and Playful Dragon - has been in Microsoft's sights since 2016.
- Russian Actors Behind SolarWinds Attack Hit Global Business & Government Targetsby Kelly Sheridan, Senior Editor on December 6, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Clusters of activity associated with the attack group behind last year's supply chain breach reveal novel techniques, researchers say.
- US Military Has Acted Against Ransomware Groups: Reportby Dark Reading Staff, Dark Reading on December 6, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Gen. Paul Nakasoke, head of US Cyber Command and director of the NSA, said the military has taken offensive action against ransomware groups.
- 5 Ways to Keep Fraudsters at Bay Over the Holidaysby Joshua Goldfarb, Director of Product Management at F5 on December 6, 2021 at 8:41 pm
Organizations want to focus on customer satisfaction and increased revenues during the holiday shopping season. Here are some smart security and fraud protections to keep in mind.
- SEARCH for Hidden Cyber Threats: 6 Steps to Unleash a Hyper-effective Threat Hunting Teamby Scott Taschler, Director of Product Marketing for CrowdStrike on December 6, 2021 at 7:49 pm
SEARCH is a carefully-tuned methodology that balances people, process and technology for threat hunters actively searching for, and disrupting, distinctly human threats.